Monday, August 18, 2014

Designer Cell Phone Cases




Designer Cell Phone Cases


I met up last week with a few of my former students at El Camino College. We all have missed each other’s company, so I thought that I would make them Cell Phone Cases, as a little present. Each bag was made out a 15"x 5" rectangle of Ultra Suede.( But you could use Leather) They were decorated with interesting trims like beaded ribbon, Como webbing, Indian mirror braid and strings of beads. I used 46” of round, black cord for the strap.(But you could use ribbon) There was a cord lock on it, so people can adjust the length of the bag, or synch it to their waist.


Here are a few pictures:


Camo Cell Case



Fringe Case


Indian Trim Case


Beaded Ribbon Case

#ElCamino #CellPhoneCase #Patternmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment